{Dj-L}Nu-Style Hardstyle (WIP) {Dj-L}Nu-Style Hardstyle (WIP)

Code brown peeps

OMG!!!!!! best song good beats for shuffling to sorta like a heart beat then it cuts off for a soft style maybe shoulda kept the starting rhythm but then it goes full style my friends LOVED IT they just begged me to have a copy of it so 10/10 5/5 wat eva IT ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meonly70 responds:

Thanks man.

Ice Cream Man! Ice Cream Man!

Oncore

Awesome Man Totally Awesome very good plot i liked the guitar and drum but the singer paused half way through apart from that awesome maybe a lil bit longer but yea good sound/plot can't wait 4 ur third version.

[dj-Jo] Contingency of Music [dj-Jo] Contingency of Music

I could almost c walk to it

i like the whole song but you need to make the song better to listen to sorry to people who really like it. 9/10

Khuskan - Fifteen Seventeen Khuskan - Fifteen Seventeen

I Agree

9/10 cause this doesn't really sound like a dance song good lyrics but i agree with Capy it just doesn't make me want to get up and C Walk.

Electro Track {WIP} Electro Track {WIP}

Snor

I give it 5/10 cause it's a lil bit BORING i nearly fell asleep try a lil harder next time to make the tune like something id like to listen to also at the start it sounds like Get Shaky so yea.

Legler responds:

Please post a song before you say that someone's song is boring

Thanks for the review,

Legler

Windows Mix Windows Mix

YEA CRANK IT UP

Wow i never knew thats the song my computer would make i give it 9/10 do a remix but make it all techno.